A recipe for financialised food
1. Take a bunch of financial regulations, cut off the good parts and water them down.
2. Measure out several thousand tonnes of grain and other staple foods and add them to global markets.
3. Quickly pour in huge amounts of hot speculative capital from investment banks and hedge funds.
4. Watch as basic food prices rise.
5. Serve with fat profits and a large portion of widespread hunger, poverty and malnutrition for the world’s poorest people.
Full article over at
Westcountry families sacrifice food to pay the rent
‘Food insecurity’ comes to London
FREE - The Recession Bustin’ Best Flippin Burger Recipe Book Ever!
FREE - The Best Flippin Burger Recipe Book Ever!
Costs zilch, nada, libre, totally FREE!
And it’s probably THE best flippin’ burger recipe book EVER!
Oh and did I mention that it’s free?
Want To Learn To Make Burgers As Good As You Can Buy?
Want To Make “Eating In” The New “Eating Out”?
What Are You Waiting For? Download Now!
To Download Your FREE Burger Recipe Book (PDF file), Simply Right-Click On The Image Below And Select “Save Link As” Or “Save Target As” Depending On Your Browser
Eating in is the new eating out!
Save money by making your own burgers with fresh and healthy ingredients instead of buying fatty salt and sodium-laden burgers!
Save money by making your own burgers instead of spending money on burgers that look nothing like the pictures of burgers on a menu in a restaurant / burger joint / take-away / take-out!
Save money by downloading this FREE E-Book (pdf file)
“Life is like a burger,
Choose what to put in,
Choose what to leave out,
And if you choose well,
It should be healthy, fun and satisfying!” - ©”
- Alex Fenson – Blogger, Podcaster -
Visit ► www.justburgers.co.uk
Drop In Quality - Tesco to announce fall in UK sales for first time in 20 years
Q&A: What We Learned Skipping Supermarkets and Restaurants For a Year
More young people turn to food banks due to poverty
Thousands more young people are turning to food banks because they can’t afford to feed themselves or their families.
The Trussell Trust which runs the UK’s only national network of food banks says it is seeing more 16 to 30-year-olds through its doors.
Paddy Haines, 28, turned to a food bank for help when his hours as a chef were cut…
Full story and video over at